Jupiter High School is proud to host an FFCC competition for indoor color guards, winds, and percussion.
JHS is located at 500 North Military Trail in Jupiter, Florida.
Cash or Credit?
CASH ONLY is accepted at the ticket window and for concessions items.
Cash is accepted at all Concessions locations.
Some vendors may accept credit cards.
FFCC Event Schedule is available on the FFCC website
Directions to Jupiter High School (click here to download directions)
From I-95 or the Florida Turnpike:
- Exit at Indiantown Road East / SR 706 / Jupiter
I-95 exit 87-A or Florida Turnpike exit 116
- Proceed east on Indiantown Road approximately 2.5 miles
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Military Trail
Pennock Lane is the traffic light before Military Trail
- Take the second right (at the traffic light and JHS sign) to enter Jupiter High School
EQUIPMENT TRUCKS: Take the first right after entering JHS to park on the right/north side of the lot closer to the football stadium
Nearby Banks/ATMs (click here to download a map of atm locations)
– Hyperlinks lead to Google Maps of bank locations