Donate Supplies through our Amazon Wish List at the Following Link:
Click Here to Donate Via Amazon to the Jupiter High School Band
- Copy Paper: We distribute a LOT of handouts, forms, and music in Band! We can ALWAYS use COPY PAPER! Staples has coupons every week that offer discounts and rebates on paper. Check them out HERE.
- Fresh fruit for marching band camps and Saturday rehearsals: strawberries, watermelon, grapes (fresh or frozen), bananas, oranges, and apples.
- Gatorade: SMALL 12 oz single serving bottles for marching band camps and larger 20 oz. single serving bottles for Concessions
- Store bought snacks: Individually packaged Goldfish crackers, granola bars, fruit bars, peanut butter or cheese crackers, and trail mix, and cookies for band field trips and marching band camps
- Envelopes (any size): To put under the marked collection boxes so orders and payments can be turned in together.
- Garbage bags: Kitchen size (13-gallon) or Large (30-gallon); lots of kids means lots of trash!
- Colored copy paper: Good for order forms. Preferably light or bright (not dark) colors, at least 250 sheets per color.
- Markers appropriate for poster board: Thick/Chisel point Sharpies or other permanent markers
- White Poster Board: Preferably large sheets in sealed packs so it stays clean until needed, but we’ll take the smaller size too!
- Expo markers: Preferably chisel tip (not fine point) and Expo brand.
- 9” x 12” Clasp Envelopes: Used for Festival of Bands, MPA, fundraisers, etc.
- Name Tags: Stickers for use at parent meetings, first student rehearsals, etc.