2017 – 2018
The Jupiter High School Band program has fantastic support from many sponsors, and we THANK them for their support!
Please consider patronizing the businesses listed below, and let them know you appreciate their support of the Jupiter High School Band.
We LOVE our Sponsors!
Music Major ($1,000 – $1,499)
Drum Major ($500-$999)
Section Leader ($100-$249)
2018 Concert Program Advertisers
- Parametric Solutions, Inc.
- Mark and Kristen Scovera, Licensed Real Estate Brokers at Scovera Properties
Thank you to the following businesses that donated gift cards or supplies to support the Jupiter High School Band program. Donations include materials to build props for our marching band show and items to sell at our football concessions or for fundraisers.
- Ace Hardware (Palm Beach Gardens location)
- Berry Fresh Cafe’ (Jupiter location)
- Culver’s (Jupiter location)
- The Home Depot (Lake Park location)
- Jersey Mike’s Subs (Jupiter location)
- Lewis & Kathy Lolmaugh
- Lowe’s (Lake Park location)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe’ (Indiantown Road location)
2017 DCI Jupiter Supporters
Thank you to the following businesses who made donations to support the Drum Corps International (DCI) Jupiter event hosted by Jupiter High School in July.
- Florida Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention
- The Fresh Market
- Publix (Chasewood Plaza)
- Winn Dixie (Jupiter location on Military Trail)
A Special Thank You to:
Jupiter Performing Arts Fund (JPAF), which has donated funds, musical instruments and other equipment to the JHS Band program.
Florida Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention, which donated water bottles for the marching band to use in the stands during football games.