Jupiter High School is proud to host an FFCC competition for indoor color guards, winds, and percussion on Saturday, February 17. JHS is located at 500 North Military Trail in Jupiter, Florida.
Cash or Credit?
CASH ONLY is accepted at the ticket window and for concessions items.
Cash is accepted at all Concessions locations.
Some vendors may accept credit cards.
FFCC Event Schedule is available on the FFCC website
Directions to Jupiter High School
From I-95 or the Florida Turnpike:
- Exit at Indiantown Road East / SR 706 / Jupiter
I-95 exit 87-A or Florida Turnpike exit 116
- Proceed east on Indiantown Road approximately 2.5 miles
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Military Trail
Pennock Lane is the traffic light before Military Trail
- Take the second right (at the traffic light and JHS sign) to enter Jupiter High School
SPECTATORS: Take the first left after entering JHS to park on the left/south side of the lot farther from the football stadium. $5.00 parking donation requested.
EQUIPMENT TRUCKS: Take the first right after entering JHS to park on the right/north side of the lot closer to the football stadium
– Ina’s Kissproof Lipsense/Senegence
– Kona Ice
– Kool Karma Bracelets
– Lularoe (leggings and yoga pants)
– Madhu Choudhary (girls’ dresses and Henna tattoos)
– Paparazzi Jewelry
– Star Beacon Tees (rhinestone tees made on site)
– Tortoise Treasures (jewelry)